NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC), the finance arm of General Motors Corp. , will price $3.0 billion of asset-backed securities secured by auto loans, a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. Citigroup, BNP Paribas and HSBC will serve as lead managers for the offering, the source said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC to offer $3 bln auto loan ABS - market source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.