DETROIT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - GMAC Financial Services will offer General Motors Co [GM.UL] and Chrysler Group LLC dealerships in the United States incentives to add to business with the former GM financing arm starting Oct. 1, a spokeswoman said on Friday. GMAC has had rewards programs in the past and plans to run the new incentives indefinitely in the United States and to offer a similar program in Canada in the near future, spokeswoman Sue Mallino said. GMAC, which is now held 35.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC offers incentives to US GM, Chrysler dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.