NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - GMAC Mortgage on Wednesday said it was offering a new type of loan targeted at immigrants, in a bid to protect revenues by reaching out to underserved borrowers as overall mortgage demand shrinks. With the new loan, borrowers will be able to prove their credit-worthiness through their employment status, and utility and rent payment history for at least the last 12 months, said Rick Gillespie, chief marketing officer at GMAC Mortgage in Horsham, Pennsylvania. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC offers new US mortgage product for immigrants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.