LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC Bank GmbH plans to sell a 502.5 million euros ($642.5 million) German residential mortgage backed security (RMBS), two rating agencies said. The issuer, a mortgage financing unit of Detroit car maker General Motors , plans to sell six classes of notes via the E-MAC DE 2006-1 B.V. vehicle, Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service said late on Monday. The initial deal breakdown is below. The expected ratings are from Moody's Investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC plans 502.5 mln euro German RMBS - agencies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642