NEW YORK, Dec 28 (Reuters) - GMAC LLC expects to soon announce the results of a debt exchange offer that is key to North America's largest auto finance company's capital levels, a spokeswoman said on Sunday. GMAC, owned by private equity firm Cerberus [CBS.UL] and General Motors , is looking to swap $38 billion of outstanding debt for a smaller amount of new debt, as well as preferred shares and cash, to reduce its debt load and raise capital. The debt swap deadline expired Friday as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC plans to release results of debt swap soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.