LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corporation, the financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors Corp. plans to launch a samurai bond in the near future, the banks managing the sale said on Monday. The issue will be launched in the near future subject to market conditions, and will be a drawdown under the company's 200 billion yen shelf, they said. Mitsubishi Securities and Mizuho Securities will manage the sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC plans samurai bond issue soon -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.