LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC's 1.0 billion pound ($1.83 billion) UK home loan backed bond is oversubcribed, and the deal is scheduled to price on time on Wednesday, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. Credit Suisse First Boston and the Royal Bank of Scotland are the lead managers for the bond sale via RMAC 2005 NSP2 Plc. The source said the largest 280 million pound tranche with 0.86 year weighted average life (WAL) is fully taken up, and the 200 million pound, $400 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC-RFC UK home loan bond oversubscribed -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.