NEW YORK, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Finance company GMAC said on Thursday it expects its struggling Residential Capital LLC mortgage unit will have met its financial covenants at the end of 2007 and that GMAC itself remains adequately capitalized. In a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing, GMAC also said it expects to be profitable in 2008, with "substantially reduced losses" at ResCap resulting from efforts to reduce risk. ResCap lost $2.26 billion in the July-to-September quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC says ResCap mortgage unit will meet covenants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.