LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the financing arm of auto giant General Motors Corp. , on Thursday sold a 300 million euro ($362 million) bond due February 2007, an official at one of the lead managers said. The bond was priced at 99.909 percent of face value with a coupon of 4.125 percent, giving a spread of 190 basis points over mid-swaps, the official said. The final spread was at the tight end of guidance of 190 to 210 basis points over swaps. HSBC and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC sells 300 mln euro Feb 2007 bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.