LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Preliminary price guidance for the 2.0 billion euro two-part bond sale for General Motors Acceptance Corp., the funding arm of U.S. auto giant General Motors , emerged on Monday, market sources said. GMAC is expected to sell a 1.0 billion euro three-year fixed-rate bond at 160 to 165 basis points over benchmark swaps, the sources said. It is expected to sell a 1.0 billion euro seven-year bond at around 195 basis points over swaps, they said. BNP Paribas, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC sets price talk on 2-part euro bond -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.