LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), the financing arm of General Motors , plans to sell 1.5 billion euros of three-year bonds, up from 1.0 billion announced earlier, an investor said on Monday. Price guidance on the bonds is 160 basis points over benchmark swaps, the investor said, compared with 160-165 circulated earlier. The company is also selling 1.0 billion euros of seven-year bonds, with price guidance unchanged at around 195 over swaps, the investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC three-year bond seen upped to 1.5 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.