NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Residential Capital LLC, the money-losing mortgage unit of finance company GMAC LLC, said on Thursday it borrowed $468 million from its parent to add liquidity until it could arrange longer-term financing to fund operations. In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, ResCap said its Residential Funding Co and GMAC Mortgage LLC units borrowed the sum on April 18, which they drew from a $750 million credit facility obtained from GMAC the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC's ResCap mortgage unit borrows $468 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642