By Michael Ellis DETROIT, June 29 (Reuters) - Cadillac, a global symbol of big American cars, will add a British touch by offering models with the steering wheel on the right side as the General Motors Corp. brand tries to break into new markets, a company official said. Right-hand drive versions of Cadillac's cars are key for the luxury brand to crack the markets of Britain, Hong Kong, South Africa, Japan and Australia, John Howell, Cadillac's director of global brand development, told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Cadillac to expand in Britain, Hong Kong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.