DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday said its chief financial officer for North American operations, Mary Boland, had resigned to take a financial position outside the auto industry. Boland has been replaced by Mark Newman, previously the assistant treasurer at GM, the company said. The moves were announced internally on Feb. 10. GM did not consider the executive changes important enough to warrant a public statement at the time, GM spokeswoman Toni Simonetti said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's CFO for North America resigns, is replaced" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642