March 27 (Reuters) - Chevrolet's advertising will be handled by Commonwealth, a new joint venture of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, an Omnicom company, and McCann Erickson Worldwide, an Interpublic company. The new ad agency and the naming earlier this year of Carat as General Motors Co's agency for its media planning and buying operations is part of the U.S. automaker's effort to cut costs by $2 billion over five years and more effectively build Chevy into a global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Chevrolet consolidates global ad budget" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.