NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - The head of General Motors' global marketing group Joel Ewanick has left the company, a source familiar with the situation said on Sunday. GM was expected late Sunday to make an official announcement about Ewanick's departure, the source said. Ewanick, 52, who did not return phone calls on Sunday, was named vice president and head of GM's U.S. marketing in May 2010 and was promoted to global chief marketing officer in December 2010. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's global marketing chief departs-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642