DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. got top marks for its Hummer brand Web site, which was judged as the most useful manufacturer site by new-vehicle shoppers in a semiannual study released Tuesday. Hummer.com, which showcases the brand's military-style SUVs, bagged a score of 870 on a 1,000-point scale in the J.D. Power and Associates 2006 manufacturer Web site evaluation study. The average industry score was 838. GM, which is losing U.S. market share to Asian rivals, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Hummer site most useful for shoppers-JD Power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642