NEW DELHI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , the world's largest automaker, said it would launch its Opel Vectra car in India in the next two months to boost its share of a market it expects to grow by eight to nine percent annually this decade. Aditya Vij, managing director of General Motors India Pvt Ltd, told Reuters the mid-size Vectra will be imported fully built and most likely will be powered by a 2.2-litre engine and be introduced in both gasoline and diesel versions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's India unit to launch Opel Vectra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642