SHANGHAI, Oct 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. , the world's top auto maker, outpaced the China market with a 27.8 percent jump in vehicle sales to 472,468 units in the first nine months of this year. The jump was led by sales at its passenger car venture with Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. , GM said on Thursday, as it reiterated its aim to achieve double-digit sales growth in China this year. Vehicle sales -- including everything from cars to buses and trucks -- in China in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Jan-Sept China vehicle sales jump 27.8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642