DETROIT, April 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Wednesday announced a partnership with MapQuest.com that would allow OnStar customers to send their destinations from MapQuest's Web site to OnStar-equipped GM vehicles. OnStar, a GM subsidiary that provides safety and communication devices for GM vehicles, currently offers a live advisor for navigation and directions. The alliance with MapQuest would allow customers to enter their destination on MapQuest's Web site and then send it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's OnStar announces partnership with MapQuest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642