FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's Opel brand has received more than 35,000 orders in Europe for its new Vectra family of mid-sized cars since order books opened in summer, it said on Monday. The Vectra, which reached dealer showrooms on Sept. 17, is one of the new models GM is counting on to help boost sales in a slack European market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Opel gets over 35,000 Vectra orders in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642