FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - General Motors' Adam Opel division is offering price-conscious car buyers a stripped-down Opel Corsa subcompact for less than 10,000 euros ($12,120) as a way to counter rival low-cost models, the company said on Tuesday. A basic Corsa with a 60-horsepower motor costs 9,995 euros in Germany, Opel said in a statement. A spokesman for GM Europe in Switzerland said the new price reflected a basic model that nonetheless had full safety features. "It is a very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM'S Opel offers Corsa for under 10,000 euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642