FRANKFURT, March 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s German unit Adam Opel AG on Tuesday raised its 2004 German sales target for its new Astra following strong orders for the compact prior to its launch on March 20. "Roughly 20,000 of the 50,000 orders Europe-wide come from Germany, so we're almost halfway there," a spokesman said. Previously the company had anticipated 45,000 Astras to be sold in its domestic German market this year. Opel stuck to its European sales target of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Opel raises Astra '04 sales target in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642