ANTWERP, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Opel, the German unit of the world's biggest carmaker General Motors , plans to roll out some 300,000 units of its new Astra model next year, company executives said on Thursday. Jonathan J. Lauckner, one of the executives overseeing the new Astra line, told reporters at a presentation of the new brand in the Opel plant in the port city of Antwerp, that figure would later rise to 500,000 following the start-up phase of production and after other versions of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Opel to roll out 300,000 new Astra cars 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642