FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - General Motors' German unit Adam Opel AG will offer discount packages worth up to 4,000 euros ($4,934) per car for the rest of this year, it said on Thursday. "We will make a suitable offer to each customer on an individual basis," Jean-Marc Gales, head of sales, marketing and service, said in a statement on the sales offensive, which is linked to a film promotion. Opel said this included a 1,300-euro bonus that customers could use either for optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Opel sets discount deals of up to 4,000 euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.