* Business plan to govern period up to plant closure * Talks over more German wage concessions run parallel * Senior union official takes moderate stance vs management By Christiaan Hetzner and Ben Klayman FRANKFURT/DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - Opel's management will present a comprehensive turnaround plan to its board on Thursday that spans everything from model strategy through brand positioning to new export markets, while avoiding the delicate issue of job cuts in Germany. Dan Akerson, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Opel turnaround plan to skirt big job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642