By Richard Barley LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - Nearly 1,900 investors put in orders for dollar, euro and sterling bonds issued by General Motors on Thursday as part of its record corporate bond sale, bankers at Merrill Lynch said on Friday. Merrill Lynch acted as global coordinator for the $17.55 billion deal, in tandem with Morgan Stanley. The deal comprised $13.55 billion in fixed and floating-rate bonds in the U.S., euro zone and British currencies, plus bonds convertible into General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's record bond sale pulled in 1,900 orders -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.