* Sonic plant will have annual capacity of 160,000 cars * Sonic goes on sale in U.S. this fall * Cruze was No. 4 selling car in U.S. market in April LAKE ORION, Mich., May 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Co could add production of the hot-selling Chevrolet Cruze small car at its Orion Township, Michigan, assembly plant if needed, executives at the U.S. automaker said on Thursday. The plant north of Detroit will begin production of the Chevy Sonic subcompact car this fall and will later ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's U.S. Sonic plant could build Cruze if needed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.