NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Co. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Monday his company is on "very sound financial footing," but declined to comment on whether the automaker will return to profitability next year. Wagoner said talk of a possible GM bankruptcy was "frustrating." "If you look at our liquidity structure, we're on very sound financial footing," Wagoner said at a news conference after announcing the company's turnaround plan. Wagoner also said he was "not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Wagoner says company on "sound financial footing"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642