NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York settled at their highest mark in nearly 18 years on Monday, boosted by speculative buying as traders eye a possible move to the psychological level of $500 an ounce. Profit taking from gold's recent rally and chart resistance near $490 capped gains for the moment, traders and analysts said, but dips in price were likely to prompt fresh buying. At the New York Mercantile Exchange, benchmark December gold on the COMEX division hit a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gold in NY closes at an almost 18-year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642