NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - New York gold surged to a three-month high Wednesday, snapping a summer downtrend and catapulting silver and platinum to new peaks, as buyers swarmed out of the woodwork. Mining shares soared and commodity funds lined up to buy gold futures at the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, where December gold topped at $375.40 an ounce just before noon EDT (1600 GMT), the highest since May 27. The active contact ended up $7.30, or 2 percent, at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gold rally vaults NY precious metals to new highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642