NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York tumbled on Monday to close at a 10-day low, as a stronger dollar, falling oil price and gains in the stock market touched off a round of heavy fund selling, dealers and analysts said. Silver slumped to a 3-1/2-week low on the speculative liquidation that spilled over from gold and copper, while platinum and palladium settled mixed. In gold, traders also were mulling over what Barrick Gold's surprise takeover bid for Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gold settles lower in NY,mulls Barrick/Placer deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.