NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Gold futures fell in choppy early New York trade on Tuesday, reversing earlier gains, while silver clawed back onto positive ground as traders deciphered mixed energy and currency market cues for direction. A rebound in the dollar against the euro prompted players to take some profits from Monday's recovery in precious metals, pushing gold and silver down before open-outcry trade kicked off on the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gold soft in confused early NY, oil bounce props" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.