SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has won Chinese government approval to buy a 10 percent stake in the country's biggest auto glass maker, Fuyao Group Glass Industries Co., the Chinese company said on Friday. China's Ministry of Commerce has given permission for Fuyao to sell as many as 111.28 million new shares, or a tenth of its expanded share capital, to an investment arm of Goldman Sachs, Fuyao said. The approval came nine months after Fuyao last November announced that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman approved to buy 10 pct of China's Fuyao" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.