LONDON, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan have placed about 20 million shares in Fiat at 8.25 euros, dealers said on Friday. Both Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan were not immediately available for comments. Shares in Fiat closed at 8.30 euros on Thursday. (Additional reporting by Mark Meadows) (Reporting by Anshuman Daga and Louise Heavens; Reuters Messaging: rm://firstname.lastname@example.org; Email: email@example.com; Telephone +44 20 7542 6437))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman, JP Morgan place shares in Fiat-dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.