ROME, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs has made an offer for Fiat's insurance unit Toro on behalf of an unidentified client, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. "It's true that Goldman has made an offer by letter for Toro, its an offer on behalf of a client," the source said, confirming a report in financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore. The source declined to specify whether the interested bidder was Italian or foreign. Fiat is selling Toro, one of its prized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman makes offer for Fiat's Toro - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.