MILAN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Investment banks Goldman Sachs and Mediobanca have agreed to take a stake in a the Sintonia holding company owned by Italy's Benetton family, Sintonia said on Friday. Goldman Sachs will buy a stake of 3 percent in Sintonia and increase it to 16.3 percent via a capital increase, Sintonia said in a statement. Mediobanca will buy an initial 1 percent stake and increase it to 5.5 percent through the capital increase, ita said. Sintonia aims to raise 4 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman, Mediobanca take stake in Benetton holding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642