TOKYO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and an investment unit of Japan's Nomura Holdings Inc. are interested in making a bid to rehabilitate Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. , business daily Nihon Keizai reported on Wednesday. On Tuesday, Toyota Motor Corp. said it and a third party would take a combined 33.4 percent stake in the troubled home builder. Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc. has been widely expected to be the third party. Toyota, which said it would limit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman, Nomura eye Misawa bid-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.