SHANGHAI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Chinacars Inc, a local auto Web site operator, said on Friday it has secured a $25 million investment from a group of investors led by Goldman Sachs . Granite Global Ventures, a U.S. venture capital firm that already has an investment in Chinacars, also injected some additional funds, the Chinese firm said in a statement published on its Web site. It did not provide further details. Chinacars, which is controlled by Wanxiang Group, the country's top car parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman Sachs to invest in China auto Web site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.