HOUSTON, June 29 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs said on Thursday it was reconsidering its plan to roll the gasoline component of its Goldman Sachs Commodity Index from NYMEX gasoline completely to RBOB by October. Goldman said it would roll a third of the position to the new RBOB contract in August as initially planned, but would wait and see about whether to roll the other two thirds in September and October, as initially announced. "In light of current market conditions and the objectives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman says reconsidering full GSCI move to RBOB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642