* European ECM proceeds in Q2 up 93 pct on same period in 2010 * Goldman Sachs tops European ECM league tables in first half * Jaded investors reluctant to take part in new offerings * Outlook for second half clouded by European sovereign worries By Kylie MacLellan LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - The volume of European share sales jumped 93 percent year-on-year in the second quarter, boosted by bank capital hikes and Glencore's mega float, but with markets volatile and investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goldman tops Europe ECM table as equity deals leap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.