By Mark Lamport-Stokes ATLANTA, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Commissioner Tim Finchem believes the PGA Tour is in a "comparatively quite good" situation amid the economic downturn but predicts the circuit will lose further title sponsors before the end of 2010. "It's possible we could lose a couple of events; it's probable that we're going to lose some sponsors," Finchem told reporters on Wednesday in the build-up to the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club. "You lose a title sponsor to an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Golf-PGA Tour likely to lose further sponsors in 2010 - Finchem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.