By Mark Lamport-Stokes MARANA, Arizona, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The PGA Tour will lose another tournament sponsor after the 2010 season but, given the global financial crisis, the U.S. circuit remains in a fairly strong position, Commissioner Tim Finchem said on Tuesday. Finchem announced that organisers of the Phoenix Open would seek a new title sponsor for the 2011 edition with investment bank FBR declining to renew its backing after next year. The tournament in Scottsdale, Arizona is one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Golf-PGA Tour prepares for more jolts after losing title sponsor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.