* More writedowns expected after European watchdog warning * Autos, telcos, financials and insurance most at risk * Spain, Italy amongst weakest countries By Anjuli Davies and Sophie Sassard and Sinead Cruise LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - European companies are having to reassess the cost of a rush of takeovers in more buoyant times as regulators call time on outdated asset values. Companies are obliged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodbye goodwill as European firms pay high price for M&A" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.