TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - GOODMAN CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Jun 30, 2003 Jun 30, 2004 Jun 30, 2005 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 16.48 20.71 20.29 (+25.7 pct) Operating 1.30 4.50 (+246.8 pct) Recurring 1.10 3.95 3.83 (+259.0 pct) Net 525 mln 1.90 2.03 (+262.1 pct) EPS Y64.06 Y261.82 Y280.99 Diluted - Y259.16 EPS Cash flow -714 mln 1.00 from operations NOTE - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodman -2003/04 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642