July 31 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's quarterly profit rose on lower selling, general and administrative costs. Net income available to common shareholders rose to $85 million, or 33 cents per share, for the second quarter, from $40 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell 8 percent to $5.15 billion. Selling, general and administrative costs fell 7 percent to $697 million.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear 2nd-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.