By David Bailey DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , the largest U.S. tire maker, and three U.S. auto parts makers posted profits on Tuesday, and shares of all but one rose. Goodyear and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc both reported results that topped Wall Street estimates and shares rose as much as 10 percent and 5.7 percent each. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp results disappointed analysts in terms of margins, and its shares dropped 6 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear, American Axle beat estimates, others lag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.