* Total 2008 CEO compensation $16.8 mln, down 18 pct * No annual cash bonus * Cash compensation down 57 pct DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co Chief Executive Robert Keegan was awarded $16.8 million of total compensation last year, down 18 percent from $20.5 million in 2007, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, The total compensation included salary, stock and stock option awards based on the fair value on the date of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear CEO compensation falls to $16.8 mln in '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.