CHICAGO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. said on Wednesday that it completed a previously announced $100 million sale of its North American farm tire business to a unit of Titan International Inc. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, said it expects to record a $65 million loss on the sale, including charges for employee pension and retiree medical plans. It expects to take a $60 million fourth-quarter charge and the rest in 2006. The deal covers a manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear closes sale of N. American farm tire unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642