CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. said on Monday it has successfully completed a new $650 million secured term loan arranged by JPMorgan and Citigroup. The company plans to use about $335 million of the loan's proceeds to partially repay its existing $583 million U.S. term loan. Proceeds will also be used to repay other indebtedness and for general corporate purposes. Goodyear, the largest North American tiremaker, also said its principal lenders have approved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear completes $650 million term loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.